Translate

Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 finishes, while our community activities continues

I would like to have a look at what I have done or better to say, what we have done (considering all members of the team of facilitators that are cooperating with me).

+ In poverty reduction, we are working on our patterns of NGO involvement as facilitators. In the three provinces of Semnan, Gilan and Kermanshah, we are still continuing; we have found out that the local entities are still active, and in this way, we are very happy that the activities have been sustainable.

+ In the project of the Multi-purpose Management of Caspian Hyrcanian Forests, we are still active as facilitators; in all four pilots, the local groups are becoming more empowered, and they are playing new roles. 2018 would be our last year of cooperation with this project. Therefore, our facilitators in all four pilot landscape are working on "exit" policies. In 2017, we have taken large steps forward, and this gives us a lot of hope to continue our efforts.

+ On issue of "regeneration" activities in urban communities, in 2016, we worked on the process. In 2017, we were mostly involved in coordination activities. I hope for 2018, we can directly work in communities. I have met some of the contracting parties and their facilitators attended a workshop that was run by me. I hope we can move forward in coming year.

3 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Marquan Caldwell and i running for the next presidential election if you could support my Care2petition it would be grratly appreciated. Also im starting school soon for Public Addministration so i would love some wisdom and positive advice for me to farther my career .THANKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Can you explain more about care2petition?

      Delete
  2. This is a great place organize an event; they have great staff and great events put on here! I had nothing but great times and great conversations at event space San Francisco here. They served slider and shrimp cakes as appetizers with chicken skewers, and eggrolls that had veggies on the inside and some kind of creamy fruit sauce on top.

    ReplyDelete